Join a merger
What is an overnight multiple merger?
A number of profitable companies merging together at the same time.
Benefits of joining an OMMM?
- You keep your business.
- You can sell up to half of your business for up to 4 times the value. OMMM has major investor attraction.
- You benefit from pooled resources, pooled knowledge/expertise, pooled specialisms, etc.
- You can reduce costs further to enhance your profits and value.
- Plan for future succession.
- Keep your brand name but benefit from group brand and additional sales.
- Competitive salaries and high dividend policy.
- New stream of products and services.
- Becoming part of a large powerful movement yet keeping localised culture and values.
- Supported by an exceptional executive management team.
- Ability to float your company on a leading stock market to potentially achieve greater values.
- Ability to make more sales through internal referrals.
- Diversification strategy.
- Allowing your team members to have shared ownership (nextgen strategy).
- Being part of a community of like-minded directors.
Why merge rather than sell?
- All of the benefits named above.
- Release up to 50% equity for a higher planned value.
- More ongoing profitable opportunity and higher planned returns.
- Keep running your business and feeling in control.
- Best of both worlds – release equity but continue running your business.
- Pharmacy – you can join Alitam in Q3 2021. Entry is closed until then.
- Nursing Home – you can join the Merios merger from Q4 2021.
- Veterinary – you can join the Siralick merger from Q4 2021.
- Dental – you can join from Q1 2022.
- Opticians – you can join from Q1 2022.
Costs to join a merger
- One-off costs start from around £5k but economies of scale and cost efficiencies are planned to exceed this.
- Each overnight multiple merger model will differ.
- The fees contribute to each OMMM solvency plan in year 1.
- You will receive a lot of support/service to integrate into the model.